Deadlines for abstract to IRT3NA 2022 will be updated shortly.
Abstract submission is closed, and will be opened according to the new upcoming deadlines.
IS3NA Travel Awards for XXIV IRT
To encourage young researchers to attend and present their work at XXIV IRT, IS3NA provides a limited number of Travel Awards, reserved to PhD students and post-docs with restricted budget submitting an abstract. The deadline for the IS3NA Travel Awards application will be updated shortly. For information on the eligibility criteria and application process, see the IS3NA Travel Awards for XXIV IRT page.
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for one image.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
Please see sample submission below:
phone: +46 18 67 15 33 or +46 18 67 10 03
Conference dates are changed to
22-25 August, 2021
Deadlines for abstract and registration will be updated shortly.
Registration will close for a while.